The Marrakech Marathon 2018
Join the International Marathon of Marrakesh, raise funds for a great cause and experience one of the world’s most vibrant cities in style.
Dates: 26th – 29th January 2018
Half Marathon (13 miles)
Full Marathon (26 miles)
Cost: £200 plus flights
Fundraising target: £300
Hit the ground running in 2018 by joining the annual Marrakesh Marathon in Morocco’s wonderful, vibrant ‘red city.’ Experience the magic of the city in your running shoes as you pass through winding souks, beautiful gardens, historic palaces, magnificent mosques, famous tombs and breathtaking mountains.
Not only is Marrakech one of the world’s most desirable tourist destinations, it also has one of the flattest courses in the world – a haven for marathon runners! What’s more, by participating in this race of a lifetime, you’ll be helping to save lives because all funds raised will go towards supporting vulnerable orphans around the world.
Hurry and register – only 50 places available!REGISTER NOW
Once you register there are just three things to do:
1) Book your flights to arrive in the afternoon of the 26th January 2018.
2) Fundraise £300 towards our Orphan Sponsorship programme.
3) Pay us £200 to cover the cost for your expenses in Marrakesh
A member of our fundraising team will contact you shortly after you register to provide further information.
Alternatively should you have any questions or require further information please contact:
- Transport to and from Marrakech airport to the hotel.
- Accommodation for 3 nights based on half-board (breakfast and dinner).
- Lunch, consisting of a salad, main course and one soft drink or tea on Saturday and Sunday.
- A Saturday day trip, with three options to choose from.
- Lunch on Friday 26th January.
- Any additional hotel costs, such as room service.
- An optional evening at the Fantasia restaurant on Sunday evening.
Raise more funds and go for free
If you raise more than £1,000, then the cost of the trip (£200) will be refunded to you.
If you raise more than £1,500, then the cost of the trip (£185) AND the cost of your flight (up to £100 limit) will be refunded to you.